Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Disposable Tattoo Needles||Model Number:||Salnt Or U Shape|
|Sterilized:||100% EO.GAS||Set:||Not Set|
Tattoo Sterilized Needles Supply
Used for small lines and detail work.
Pre-made, On the bar
Made with Stainless Steel
Made with #10 needles
Individually blister packaged
Stamped with expiration date
Item Includes: 1 Box(50pcs) x 3RL Tattoo Needles
When you place an order, please choose a shipping method and pay for the order including the shipping fee. We will send the items within 3 working days once your payment is completed. We could not guarantee the delivery time on all international shipments due to differences in customs clearing times in individual countries, which may affect how quickly your product is inspected. Please note that buyers are responsible for all additional customs fees, brokerage fees, duties, and taxes for importation into your country. These additional fees may be collected at time of delivery. We will not refund shipping charges for refused shipments. The shipping cost does not include any import taxes, and buyers are responsible for customs duties.
1. It is made of high quality stainless steel, durable enough for your daily using
2. For optimum safety and quality, you can trust these tattoo needles which have been sterilized
3. Perfect for all sorts of tattoo machines
4. Needle Bar Made of Type 304 Stainless Steel The Most Common Grade
5. Needle Sharps Made of Type 316 Stainless Steel with alloy addition of molybdenum prevents specific forms of corrosion6.Suitable for professional use or home useSpecifications:Model: 5RLTotal Length: 141mm
5. 55inchNeedle Tip Length: 29mm 1.14inchValidity: 3 Years from date of shipment. We are constantly revolving new stock.Color: SilverWeight: 13g (5pcs/pack)Extra InfoNote:This needle was sterile with EO.G, use only if package is undamaged.Cautions in Tattoo1. Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel.
2. Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
3. How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week.
4. Animal blood or vermilion can't be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life
5. Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can't be used to handle the wound (alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
6. Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later
7. It is normal to involve with itching, scabbing, and peeling. In case infection and color fading, it is advised not to scrap the wound. Wear soft and loose underwear.
8. Don't go to saunas and swimming pool during the aftercare time.
9. Please consult your artist or go to hospital promptly if the signs and symptoms appear, such as high fever, non-healing problem, the wound becoming festering and purulent, etc.
Features of tattoo needle:
As one of the leading manufacture we are now offering superior quality products with the most competitive prices.
-Superior quality and complies with international cosmetology and medical requirements;
-Excellent stability, less vibration;
-Needle made of medical grade stainless steel;
-Sterilization certified by Gamma Ray, complies with Government Sterilization Guidelines;
-Disposable, for single use only.
If you are looking for a total solution or high quality products/tools of permanent makeup/tattoo needle, tattoo machine, micropigmentation, we are surely a clear choice for several reasons:
· All our products comply with standards from international health agencies and are sterilized using gamma rays before packaging.
· The sterilization process is thorough and guaranteed-safety is our number one priority!
· Our machines are certified CE international standard.
Contact Person: kevin