Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Microblading Needle Blades||OEM:||Avaliable|
|Sterilized:||100% EO.GAS||Usage:||For Cosmetic|
The tattoo needles are the indispensable tools for tattooing. They are made from high quality material, harmless to human health. This professional tattoo needles are fit for all sorts of tattoo machines. All of them are pre-sterilized and pre-made, convenient to liner and shader. It features fine lines and detailed work, the making effect is remarkable. Absolutely safe and healthy to the skin. The perfect choice for people who like tattooing!
It is made of high quality stainless steel, durable enough for your daily using
Model: RL, RS, M1, M2, RM, F
Diameter of needle: 0.35mm
Please check picure of tattoo needle
This needle was sterile with EO.G, use only if package is undamaged.
2. Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
3. How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week.
4. Animal blood or vermilion can't be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life
5. Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can't be used to handle the wound (alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
6. Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later
7. It is normal to involve with itching, scabbing, and peeling. In case infection and color fading, it is advised not to scrap the wound. Wear soft and loose underwear.
8. Don't go to saunas and swimming pool during the aftercare time.
9. Please consult your artist or go to hospital promptly if the signs and symptoms appear, such as high fever, non-healing problem, the wound ecoming festering and purulent, etc.
Contact Person: kevin