Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Disposable Sterilize Round Magnum Mag RM Tattoo||Type:||Tattoo Needle|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Model Number:||Salnt Or U Shape|
|Sterilize:||EO Gas Sterilization||Size:||Multiple|
Wholesale Tattoo Needles for Permanent make up Round Magnum
1)Available tip diameter: 04mm, 0.35mm, 0.3mm, 0.25mm
2) the tattoo needles are manufactured from 316 surgical stainless steel and 100% Lead
Free,which ensure the needles safty and never rust.
3) The tattoo needles of high quality,which can providing artist with the sharpest,durable
needle points and offering maximum tattoo ink insertion.
4) Each needle is sterilized by Ethylene Oxide (EO) gas and individually packaged,which
labeled with the needle type,lot number,expiration date,and compatible tube/tip.
The tattoo needles are the indispensable tools for tattooing. They are made from high quality material, harmless to human health. This professional tattoo needles are fit for all sorts of tattoo machines. All of them are pre-sterilized and pre-made, convenient to liner and shader. It features fine lines and detailed work, the making effect is remarkable. Absolutely safe and healthy to the skin. The perfect choice for people who like tattooing!Features:1.It is made of high quality stainless steel, durable enough for your daily using2.For optimum safety and quality, you can trust these tattoo needles which have been sterilized 3.Perfect for all sorts of tattoo machines4.Needle Bar Made of Type 304 Stainless Steel The Most Common Grade5.Needle Sharps Made of Type 316 Stainless Steel with alloy addition of molybdenum prevents specific forms of corrosion6.Suitable for professional use or home useSpecifications:Model: 5RLTotal Length: 141mm 5.55inchNeedle Tip Length: 29mm 1.14inchValidity: 3 Years from date of shipment. We are constantly revolving new stock.Color: SilverWeight: 13g (5pcs/pack)Extra InfoNote:This needle was sterile with EO.G, use only if package is undamaged.Cautions in Tattoo1. Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel.
2. Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
3. How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week.
4. Animal blood or vermilion can't be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life
5. Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can't be used to handle the wound (alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
6. Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later
7. It is normal to involve with itching, scabbing, and peeling. In case infection and color fading, it is advised not to scrap the wound. Wear soft and loose underwear.
8. Don't go to saunas and swimming pool during the aftercare time.
9. Please consult your artist or go to hospital promptly if the signs and symptoms appear, such as high fever, non-healing problem, the wound becoming festering and purulent, etc.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!
Contact Person: kevin