Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Disposable Micro Blading Needles||OEM:||Accept|
|Usage:||Universal,Fit All Tubes||Material:||316 Medical Stainless Steel|
|Model:||As Your Request||Stock:||Avaliable|
50PCS Tattoo Accessories 304 Medical Stainless Steel Disposable Tattoo Needles
The tattoo needles are the indispensable tools for tattooing. They are made from high quality material: Stainless Steel, harmless to human health. This professional tattoo needles are fit for all sorts of tattoo machines. All of them are pre-sterilized and pre-made, convenient to liner and shader. It features fine lines and detailed work, the making effect is remarkable. Absolutely safe and healthy to the skin. The perfect choice for people who like tattooing!
|Packing||50 pcs in one box|
|Needle type||Round Shader, Round Liner, Flat Shader, Round Magnum, Weaved Magnum, Stack Magnum|
1. It is made of high quality stainless steel, durable enough for your daily using.
2. For optimum safety and quality, you can trust these tattoo needles which have been sterilized.
3. Perfect for all sorts of tattoo machines.
4. Needle bar made of type 304 stainless steel the most common grade.
5. Suitable for professional use.
1. Round Shader: 3RS, 5RS, 7RS, 9RS, 11RS, 13RS, 15RS
2. Round Liner: 1RL, 3RL, 5RL, 7RL, 9RL, 11RL, 13RL, 15RL
3. Flat Shader: 5F, 7F, 9F, 11F, 13F, 15F
4. Round Magnum: 5RM, 7RM, 9RM, 11RM, 13RM, 15RM
5. Weaved Magnum: 5M1, 7M1, 9M1, 11M1, 13M1, 15M1
6. Stack Magnum: 5M2, 7M2, 9M2, 11M2, 13M2, 15M2
1. Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel.
2. Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
3. Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can't be used to handle the wound (alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
4. Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later
5. It is normal to involve with itching, scabbing, and peeling. In case infection and color fading, it is advised not to scrap the wound. Wear soft and loose underwear.
6. Don't go to saunas and swimming pool during the aftercare time.
7. Please consult your artist or go to hospital promptly if the signs and symptoms appear, such as high fever, non-healing problem, the wound becoming festering and purulent, etc.
Contact Person: kevin