Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Disposable Sterile Tattoo Needles||Model Number:||Salnt Or U Shape|
|Sterilized:||100% EO.GAS||Usage:||Liner And Shade|
1. It is made of high quality stainless steel, durable enough for your daily using
2. For optimum safety and quality, you can trust these tattoo needles which have been sterilized
3. Perfect for all sorts of tattoo machines
4. Needle Bar Made of Type 304 Stainless Steel The Most Common Grade
5. Needle Sharps Made of Type 316 Stainless Steel With alloy addition of molybdenum prevents specific forms of corrosion
6. Suitable for professional use or home use
1. Condition: New
2. Type: Tattoo Needle
3. Material: 304 Medical Stainless Steel
4. Color: Silver
6. Expiration Date: 3Years
7. Total Length: 5.63 inch / 143mm
8. Needle Length: 1.18 inch / 30mm
Tattoo Needles(According to your choose)
This needle was sterile with EO.G, use only if package is undamaged
Cautions in Tattoo:
1. Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel.
2. Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin.
3. How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week.
4. Animal blood or vermilion can't be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life
5. Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can't be used to handle the wound (alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
6. Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later
7. It is normal to involve with itching, scabbing, and peeling. In case infection and color fading, it is advised not to scrap the wound. Wear soft and loose underwear.
8. Don't go to saunas and swimming pool during the aftercare time.
9. Please consult your artist or go to hospital promptly if the signs and symptoms appear, such as high fever, non-healing problem, the wound becoming festering and purulent, etc.
Contact Person: kevin